- 1 minute to read
- 1 minute to read
Exporting a certificate is useful when you want to back it up or use it on another device or software that doesn't have direct access to the certificate.
You can export a certificate published in the system by downloading or emailing it.
1. Access the menu Certificate Manager➔Certificates➔Certificates.
2. Find the certificate you want to revoke (you can use the filter to find it faster).
3. In the Action column, click the Certificate information icon.
4. On the displayed information page, you have different buttons in the footer:
- Send by email: the certificate will be emailed to the chosen users. Click the (+) icon to display a list of users with email addresses registered in senhasegura. Select the users who should receive the certificate and then Add them. If the list of users is correct, click Send.
- Certificate Download: choose Yes to confirm the download. If your certificate is a JKS or PKCS12 type, senhasegura asks for a password to act.CautionTo view the button above, check in the download settings of the access group the user is part of if the Yes option is selected for the question User can download certificate?.
There are other buttons in the footer:
- Password keystore: select from options to view, copy, or spell the certificate password.
- Revocation password: select from options to view, copy, or spell the certificate revocation password.Caution
To view the buttons above, check in the certificate password settings of the access group the user is part of if the option User can view the passwords certificate is selected.
Also, when registering the requisition, you must have added these passwords in the designated fields.
- Download key: choose Yes to confirm the download.CautionTo view the button above, check in the download settings of the access group the user is part of if the Yes option is selected for the question User can download key?.